The EDA is pleased to announce the Camper Cabin is now available for summer rental. The rate is $70/night and can be reserved online. Save $10/night on weekly rentals.
New in 2021, Memorial Park now offers a camper cabin through a partnership with Granite Falls Economic Development Authority (EDA). The 20’ x 12’ cabin is available for seasonal reservations. The rustic, one-room camper cabin has heat and electricity. No cooking is allowed inside except crockpots and coffeepots. The cabin holds up to five people with twin bunk beds and one full with twin bed above. No pets. Smoking and vaping are not allowed. Camper cabins do not have indoor plumbing. The cabin is located in the park’s campground, where seasonal restrooms, showers, and drinking water are available.
Memorial Park is located on 141 acres of park land within the city limits. The Park is along the Minnesota River with RV hook-ups and tent sites. Bathhouse, new playground with zipline and renovated park shelter. Hike, bike, fish, paddle, picnic.
1. Twin over Full
2. Twin over Twin
No running water in cabin
No restroom in cabin
No linens provided
Included: Electricity, Heat, WIFI
Reservations are $80/night with a minimum two-night stay. No same-day reservations. Campers are responsible for tax and fees.
Rules for Camper Cabin
1. Regular occupancy is the number of people that can be accommodated for the bunk beds provided in the cabin. Maximum occupancy is six people.
2. Campers must provide their own bedding, pillows, towels, toiletry items, dishes and cleaning supplies, such as dish soap and hand soap.
3. Check-in time is 4 p.m. Check-out time is 11 a.m.
4. Smoking and/or vaping is not allowed in the cabin.
5. Memorial Park or Granite Falls EDA is not responsible for personal items that are lost, stolen or become damaged.
6. Do not burn trash in fire rings. Approved firewood only.
7. All interior cabin furniture must remain inside the cabin.
8. No cooking is allowed inside except crockpots and coffeepots.
9. No grilling or smokers are allowed on the deck.
10. No cleaning of fish or game in the cabin.
11. General quiet hours are from 10:30 p.m. to 6 a.m. Creating or sustaining any unreasonable noise will follow Granite Falls city ordinances.
12. Remove all personal items, food and trash from the cabin at the end of your stay. The cabin is self-housekeeping. You are responsible for returning the cabin into the same condition as arrival when you leave.
13. Parking is allowed in designated areas.
14. Report all emergencies to local law enforcement.
15. Damaged or missing items will be charged to the credit card on file at time of reservation.